What are your Anti-spam policies?
We’re glad you asked this important question. Growth Marketing 360 supports and allows only permission-based email marketing practices to recipients located in the United States. We do not allow the sending of unsolicited commercial email, or “spamming,” through our hosted service.
All Growth Marketing 360 clients are required to abide by all relevant laws regarding email marketing, including the CAN-SPAM Act. We believe strongly that the law promotes responsible, professional, customer-focused practices that benefit both customers and legitimate marketers.
Marketing materials produced by Growth Marketing 360 will include the features required for compliance.
We have the following policies and procedures in place to help detect and prevent spam from being sent through our hosted service:
- Confirmed Opt-in Tools– we offer tools for our customers to create a Confirmed Opt-in (COI) email list, also known as Verified Opt-in or Double Opt-in.
- Accurate From and Reply-To – we require that all from addresses are fully legitimate so that spoofing cannot occur.
- Accurate Subject Lines – the subject line must accurately reflect the content of the message and not be misleading or deceptive.
- Tell Recipients Where You’re Located – Your message must include a valid physical postal address (current street address, a post office box or private mailbox).
- Unsubscribe Link is Required– we require that all emails have a clear and conspicuous unsubscribe link.
- Honor Opt-out Requests Promptly – we require that all opt-out requests are processed within 10 business days.
- You Won’t Send Spam – By “spam”, we mean the definition on the Spamhaus website. In short, spam is “unsolicited bulk email”.
- Use Only Your Email List – You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses. Furthermore, you should also never dump your address book into your email-subscriber list.