Frequently Asked Questions
Growing your business is important. So, Growth Marketing 360 wants to make sure we answer all of your questions thoroughly.
If you don’t see your question listed below or if you’d just like some additional information, please drop us a line at Info@GrowthMarketing360.com or click the Contact button. We’ll get right back to you!
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Helping you build your business is how we build ours…and we want you to be thrilled! Should you ever have any concerns, please let us know right away so that we can immediately take care of things.
In a word, Beautiful. Works on Every Device – PC, Mac, laptop, tablet & phone: Your video is automatically formatted in multiple versions and resolutions to ensure crystal clear video anytime, anywhere. HD Bandwidth Detection: Our servers instantly measure each viewer’s connection and deliver the best quality video with the least buffering possible.
Yes, your customers will be able to view your video. It’s one of the things that makes our Video Marketing System so special. Our system incorporates several technologies and techniques designed to ensure that your email is delivered and that the recipient can view—and respond to—your video.
Yes, we arm with you lots of performance data which enables you to not only measure current response but—importantly—to adjust the next step of your campaign to optimize your marketing engine. Growth Marketing 360 also delivers detailed video heatmaps and view trends, so you’ll understand how your video performs. Every view generates a video heatmap, which shows exactly which parts of the video the viewer watched, skipped, and rewatched. Trend graphs let you know how your entire video library performs over time.
Ideally, your video for use within a video email marketing campaign should be 1 to 3 minutes in length and preferably 2 minutes or less. Of course, your video can be longer if the video is also intended for other uses such as an explainer video on your website but it must be especially engaging for the viewer. Good rule of thumb: Less is more. Remember: Your goal in this video is to provide enough information in a very engaging and compelling format so that the recipient (viewer) responds to your offer. Details and other potential actions should be provided on your web landing page, website, email, over the phone or similar.
Producing your video, email content and landing page generally takes 3 to 4 weeks. Then, you’re all set to send your video email to your customers. The lead time for larger campaigns (2 or more videos, emails, etc.) can be reduced for the second (and later) video as we can plan the campaign upfront and produce the content in advance. Then, you simply roll out your campaign based on your marketing calendar.
Growth Marketing 360 uses a proven 5 Step Process to ensure that our Video Marketing System captures your message and delivers it successfully to your customer so that you grow your business.
Step 1 – Design Campaign: We meet to understand your business, goals and desired message. Then, we design a marketing campaign targeted to grab the attention of your ideal customer.
Step 2 – Produce Video: Using our potent in-house sales copywriting formula, we craft your message into the script of your professionally produced custom animated video.
Step 3 – Video Email Marketing: Expertly written marketing email content is developed along with beautiful graphics and then paired with your video to maximize appeal and response.
Step 4 – Landing Page: A hyper-targeted web landing page customized to deliver the details of your unique message—along with a compelling call-to-action—is created to increase conversions.
Step 5 – Send the Email & Measure Results: Once the ingredients above are ready, your email may be sent and results tracked!
Throughout this process, we keep you involved and well informed with frequent status updates so that you know what’s going on at all times.
Yes. In fact, it’s important that the components of your marketing campaign match your corporate branding as it helps with click throughs, conversions and—ultimately—sales. You’ve already invested a lot of time and money building your brand, so our efforts will further enhance and extend it.
The response to the ‘Call to Action’ can use a variety of tools or links. However, our web landing pages are chosen based on their proven conversion rate history and are generally a key ingredient in the success of a campaign. Give them a try!
Of course! It’s your video and you own it. In fact, we encourage you to use it as much as possible to grow your business!
Pricing is customized for your marketing campaign based on several components including: Length and style of video, email content, landing page and the duration/quantity of the campaign (e.g., multiple videos over time). Want to learn more or receive a custom quote? Just email us at Info@GrowthMarketing360.com or click on the Contact button.
Yes, in fact, you must only use your own list. We offer two email send options:
- Option 1: Send using your own email server or independent service
- You select the list/recipients and perform the send
- Option 2: Send using our hosted email sending service
- Growth Marketing 360 performs the send to your verified permission-based email list that we have assisted you in creating. This process ensures that the list meets applicable laws regarding spam.
Not sure if your list is okay to use through our hosted email sending service? We’re glad you asked.
Our hosted service is a tool for sending permission-based email marketing messages to recipients located in the United States. It’s not for sending to people who have never heard of you. We’ve got nothing against sales people sending emails to prospects, but you will need to use your own server, not our hosted solution.
Here are some common scenarios that’ll help you decide whether or not your list is okay to use with our hosted email sending service.
Growth Marketing 360 can assist you in creating a verified permission-based email list. Contact us for more information.
We’re glad you asked this important question. Growth Marketing 360 supports and allows only permission-based email marketing practices to recipients located in the United States. We do not allow the sending of unsolicited commercial email, or "spamming," through our hosted service.
All Growth Marketing 360 clients are required to abide by all relevant laws regarding email marketing, including the CAN-SPAM Act. We believe strongly that the law promotes responsible, professional, customer-focused practices that benefit both customers and legitimate marketers.
Marketing materials produced by Growth Marketing 360 will include the features required for compliance.
We have the following policies and procedures in place to help detect and prevent spam from being sent through our hosted service:
- Confirmed Opt-in Tools- we offer tools for our customers to create a Confirmed Opt-in (COI) email list, also known as Verified Opt-in or Double Opt-in.
- Accurate From and Reply-To - we require that all from addresses are fully legitimate so that spoofing cannot occur.
- Accurate Subject Lines – the subject line must accurately reflect the content of the message and not be misleading or deceptive.
- Tell Recipients Where You’re Located – Your message must include a valid physical postal address (current street address, a post office box or private mailbox).
- Unsubscribe Link is Required- we require that all emails have a clear and conspicuous unsubscribe link.
- Honor Opt-out Requests Promptly - we require that all opt-out requests are processed within 10 business days.
- You Won’t Send Spam - By “spam”, we mean the definition on the Spamhaus website. In short, spam is “unsolicited bulk email”.
- Use Only Your Email List - You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses. Furthermore, you should also never dump your address book into your email-subscriber list.
You may only send bulk, commercial emails to people and entities that either:
- Gave you written (including electronic) permission to send Emails to them, have not withdrawn that permission, and:
- Gave you that permission in the past 12 months; or
- Didn’t object to promotional content you sent them in the past 12 months.
- Gave you their name and email address in connection with a purchase, or negotiations to purchase, a product or service from you, have not opted out from receiving your emails, and either:
- Purchased something from you or negotiated a purchase from you in the past 12 months; or
- Didn’t object to promotional content you sent them in the past 12 months.
Here are some steps you can take to avoid accidentally becoming a spammer:
- Sending your first campaign to an old list? Some recipients won't remember you, and they’ll report you for spamming. Remind them who you are and how they got on your list in the first place. Contact Growth Marketing 360 to help you through the process of reactivating inactive subscribers / contacts and create a verified permission-based email list.
- Importing from a CRM? Break your list into separate segments or interest groups so you can send relevant content to your customers ("People I met at a trade show,” “People who bought a certain product from us in the past”). Don't just mix a bunch of different lists together.
- Before creating your email list, remove any prospects or leads that didn’t explicitly request email marketing from you or otherwise meet the requirements above. Even if you're sending email marketing to customers that consented to receive your email, you’re still required by law to allow them to opt out of your email marketing list (you may need to turn on that feature in your CRM tool).
- When someone opts-in to your list, they're giving permission to receive your email marketing campaigns. Permission can go stale pretty quickly, so you only have a brief amount of time to reach out to your new subscribers before they forget having signed up for your list. Generally speaking, you've got about 6 months before a subscriber's permission goes stale. If your subscribers haven't heard from you within the last 6 months, you'll need to reconfirm their permission.
- As an added benefit, when you reconfirm your list you'll also target those subscribers who really want to hear from you. Double opted-in lists have much higher engagement levels over time which translates to more opens and clicks and fewer bounces and unsubscribes. In ROI terms, your investment will stay fairly low while your return will increase!